Are you looking for startup companies to invest with?
Crunchbase is a platform that is used to find business information regarding public and private companies.
Crunchbase information includes:
- Funding information
- Founding members and individuals in leadership positions
- Industry trends.
Crunchbase is built to track startup companies. Therefore, it has a track of all the information on public and private companies on a global scale.
There are four sources of data for Crunchbase:
- The ventures program
- Machine learning
- An in-house data team
- The Crunchbase community
Apart from these, any public members can submit information to the Crunchbase database. Before accepting this information for publication, these are certain rules for the procedure like
- Social validation
- Moderator review
Crunchbase has 4 products namely :
- Crunchbase Pro
- Crunchbase Marketplace
- Crunchbase Enterprise
- Crunchbase for Applications
Crunchbase Pro is Designed for advanced users. It offers:
- More in-depth search capabilities
- Market trend analytics
- Alerts to track industries
How is Crunchbase Pro used?
- Analyze the funding and investor activity with visual representations which helps in giving quick insights.
- Automation of the discovery process by saving a customer’s search criteria, and learning when new companies or investors or people match what a customer is looking for.
- If you Want to stay updated on specific companies, you can always add them to a list and get email alerts when those companies perform an important activity like funding rounds, acquisitions, IPOs, and other recent news.
- To export Crunchbase Pro search results and custom the results in the form of lists to a spreadsheet (CSV) to perform your analysis.
The resources provided by Crunchbase are:
- Getting Started Guide
- Lead Generation & Qualification Case Study
- Market Research Case Study
- Crunchbase Pro FAQs
- Terms & Conditions
Crunchbase Marketplace allows users to:
- Search for companies and analyze integrated third-party data sources.
- Users can also access additional data like:
Crunchbase Enterprise lets users to:
- Perform typical business intelligence
- Analytics queries like setting up investment trends and following them, identifying and tracking the growing industries
- Identifying companies that are close to their company
Crunchbase for Applications
This tool allows users to integrate Crunchbase data with their products. It provides their customers the ability to automatically contextualize prospects to prioritize their sales pipeline and identify key buy signals.
Crunchbase Pro helps in easy research of companies. it provides advanced search tools and visual charts which helps in spotting the right opportunities at the right time. Crunchbase Pro features make it easy to monitor fast-growing companies in your industry, find the right investor for your company, or keep a close eye on your competitors.
1800finder is an all in one website where you can find all kinds of services. It is the best way to build a higher net worth. Invest in places that matter to you. Our company is a trustworthy place and can get the attention you deserve. 1800finder has A higher financial altitude.
All you need to do is an investment. Balance Your Best Interests. Build your net worth. Connecting all your banking needs. Creating Futures. Do more. Don’t be late, Investing is great. Financial intelligence pays off. Invest in your safe tomorrow. Invest today – Enjoy tomorrow. Investing is a wise choice.