ABOUT: The Oberoi Hotel
The Oberoi Group, founded in 1934, operates 32 hotels, Nile Cruisers, and a Motor Vessel within the backwaters of Kerala. The Group has a presence in seven countries under the posh ‘Oberoi’ and five-star ‘Trident’ brand. The Group is additionally engaged in the wing catering, airport restaurants, travel and tour services, car rentals, project management, and company air charters.
The Oberoi Group is committed to employing the best environmental and ecological practices in technology, equipment, and operational processes. The Group also supports philanthropic activities and is a keen contributor to the conservation of nature and cultural heritage.
The Oberoi Group -Dharma:
We, as members of The Oberoi Group, are committed to displaying through our behavior and actions the following conduct, which applies to all aspects of our business:
- Conduct which is of the highest ethical standards – intellectual, financial and moral and reflects the highest levels of courtesy and consideration for others.
- Conduct which builds and maintains teamwork, with mutual trust as the basis of all working relationships.
- Conduct which puts the customer first, the Company second and the self last.
- Conduct, which exemplifies care for the customer through anticipation of need, attention to detail, excellence, aesthetics and style and respect for privacy, along with warmth and concern.
- Conduct which demonstrates a two-way communication, accepting constructive debate and dissent whilst acting fearlessly with conviction.